Wednesday, October 15, 2008

War.....what is it good for?

I have recently become a huge fan of this website. Can't remember how I discovered it, but it's a slight addiction right now.

Kitten War

Even if you don't like kittens so much (*cough* jamie), you have to admit this is pretty cute. I do feel bad having to make one of the kittens a 'loser', but like the site states "all our kittens are winners really...".

I even submitted a picture of our beloved Miles McCool (may he rest in peace), but either it's still pending approval or the judges have decided he isn't 'kitten' enough.

After all, he was maybe 12 (he never would reveal his real age to us) when the picture was taken, so that would qualify him more for the ElderlyCats War if they had a website for that.

He's still a winner in my heart. Look at that ornery face. Even in his last days he was a playful, happy dude.



Vote for Miles McCool in 2008!
[That's the most political you'll ever hear me be]

1 comment:

tessarh said...

that is cute. my husband is somewhat of a cat fan too - he's addicted to this website: http://icanhascheezburger.com/