Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Goodbye Blogger

runrunkitkat is packing up and leaving Blogger.

This move kinda came on sooner than I'd planned, but no need to fear, I'm not ending my blog.

We have our own website that we're in the process of updating post-wedding. It will eventually include a 'todd & katie blog', and in order to streamline things, my personal blog is joining the website. You know, keep the family together and happy. Plus, my blog gets a new look, something I've been wanting to do for quite awhile.

So this is my last post at runrunkitkat.blogspot.com. I'm not leaving with any party or sendoff, just plain and simple, keep on following me at my new site and you won't even notice anything has changed.

Be sure to add http://toddandkatie.com/katiesblog/ to your daily blog readings!

Adieu! See you soon!