Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Goin' to Kansas City

Kansas City, here I come!

We're off to our homeland before the sun even rises, catching a 4:30am bus to the airport. Ugh. Who planned that?

Oh yeah, I did.

I had to, in order to get the most out of our short visit, packed with wedding vendor meetings, a couple's communication class at the church, tux/bridesmaid dress fittings, and squeezing in as much time as possible with family and a few friends.

That's the bad thing about going back home. I love making the trip, but it's impossible to see everybody I want to, or even try to see everyone with all the other items to check off the to-do list. And this time more than any previous, it seems like there's a gazillion to-do items.

It's a weird mix of fun and stress, but I'm excited for it and wouldn't want to spend the next four days any other way.

My brother said we can play Nerf gun war :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Couple's Communication Class? How cute!