Friday, March 21, 2008

Peep Fiction

On Wednesday, an office memo went out about the annual Peeps contest, so I sent out a request for ideas to my always ingenious Non-Blonde girls. They're four of my close friends from college that helped me through many a late night working on last-minute advertising projects. Now that we're all geographically separated with jobs and grad school, we resort to daily emails to keep each other entertained and bounce ideas off of one another.

They gave me some creative suggestions, and last night I rounded up supplies then Todd and I worked until early morning getting our project perfected. I've never had so much fun with cherry jelly.

Presenting.....'Peep Fiction'


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... by :

"then Todd and I worked until early morning getting our project perfected"

do you mean :

"then I worked until early morning getting my project perfected while Todd played Xbox360, only occasionally, what he called, 'helping' " ?

:)

Anonymous said...

todd, helping? helping himself beat Guitar Hero 3?

very nice. very nice.

i miss you. todd too (kinda)