Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

After numerous requests to see my totally sweet blood blister, i've posted a picture here.

I did some research online and read that you should not drain a blood blister. So i reluctantly obeyed, put a bandage on it, and went on with my normal life. I helped my brother and sis-in-law move into their new house on Sunday and we took advantage of their nice backyard and threw the football around.

And when i came inside to take my shoes off, i discovered that my sock was EWWWwwwwww.......not so white anymore. More like a pinkish color from the blood and blister fluid (whatever that's made of). I was pretty excited, it had taken care of itself and released the pressure without any pain.

Now it's pretty much healed. I just have some more scar tissue decorating my foot. Who needs tattoos when you can have cool battlescars like these?

4 comments:

Kevin said...

OMG! Why would you post such a nasty picture on-line. That was gross. I almost vomited a little when I opened that link.

Just kidding. I love seeing battle scars. And I am happy to hear it is healing nicely.

Anonymous said...

gross! stay away from me.

Josh Dysart said...

Battle scars rule ... and no one wants to see your nasty blisters. You just posted them for fun.

walchka said...

That's one serious blister. Nice work. hehe