Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hello, my name is .......

I've finally uploaded some pics from the KC Half Marathon.

This one is my fave, because i just look like i'm having the best time. This was at the finish when i saw my friends and was gleeful.


I came, i saw, i conquered........


My awesome brother!


Post-race refueling and glamour-shot pose.


Team in Training teammates Rob, Courtney & Greg


And my roommate with her one-of-a-kind t-shirt. (nevermind that she got my number wrong)


Work is busy, so i'll keep this running update short. Well, actually there's nothing too exciting to talk about. Just a rainy 3 miler, hilly 5 miler, chilly 8 miler and some biking in between. I'm not sure what my running schedule will be like this week, as i'm heading to Dallas on friday and most likely won't feel like running 12 miles in a strange downtown.

In other sporting news, my co-ed sand flag football team had our 2nd game last night and i gave myself a mild concussion colliding with another player's knee. I spent half the night with a migraine, hunched over a trashcan and curled up in pain, until the Tylenol kicked in 4 hours after i took it.

But i seem to be okay now. I just can't seem to remember my name.........

2 comments:

Josh Dysart said...

awww..what a nice roommate/friend.

kaddie said...

you be careful missy! and let me know when you get back from dallas, let's have a phone date! yaay!