Friday, June 02, 2006

No Looking Back

i'm off to San Diego today, and i'm taking this bum leg with me. will it suck it up and work like a champion? or will it be a wimp and refuse to work?


i have no idea.


and that's what scares me the most.


less than 48 hours until the marathon and the update on my leg is not much better than my last blog. it still hurts. still throbs. still makes me frustrated and nervous. on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being awesome....it's about a 6.5 right now. and that's where it's been the past few days.


but, oh well. here i go. i'm gonna give it all i've got and run, run, kitkat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Kit!

I'll be thinking of you this weekend and know no matter what you'll do us all proud...because you already have.

toadgee said...

I'm with Erin on this one.