Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

These past couple of weeks have left me with very minimal time to do any worthwhile blogging, but I figured I'd leave an update now, lest I don't get around to it any other time within the next week.

Someone once told me that 3 of the biggest changes you'll experience in a lifetime are:
1. Getting Married
2. Moving
3. Starting a new Job

Well, I'm doing all 3 of those (kinda) within the next two weeks. I'm not STARTing a new job, but I am quitting my current job and figuring out what to do next with my occupational life.

Tonight, we're moving my stuff out of my apartment and into Todd's. I am sad about this, as I've loved living in my Eastlake studio the past year. It was the only year in my life that I lived completely by myself. No parents or siblings or roommates. (not saying I liked it MORE than living with others, it was just different) The location was perfect to jump on several of my favorite running routes, and I was just a 3 block walk to Lake Union. I'll miss it.

But its bittersweet, as I'm moving my things to start my married life together with Todd. For that, I'm uberly excited and it makes moving a little less painful.

As one can imagine, it's a little stressful around these parts, but thankfully work is not busy any more since I'm phasing myself out of there, so I get to do the majority of my wedding communcation during work hours :)

Just looking forward to getting everything finalized and seeing our family and friends together for our wedding!

No comments: