Friday, September 05, 2008

Goldie's Last Hurrah

I write this from the front seat of my car, Goldie.  Just for safety's concern, I should clarify that I'm in the passenger seat, NOT the driver's seat. 

Todd, Goldie, my dress Bella, and I are making the long haul back to Kansas City for our wedding (also our luggage and about 5 boxes of wedding stuff).  Yes, my dress has a name--she has a personality all her own and she's taking up most of the back seat.

Our road trip will be a quick one, as we're eager to get back and get things ready and rollin'.  We left Seattle this afternoon and are currently driving to Todd's parents' house in Idaho where we'll have yummy greek food for dinner and spend the night.

Tomorrow we'll drive through to Rapid City, South Dakota and then Sunday we'll drive to my parents' house in small town northeast Kansas and then rolling into Kansas City on Monday.  I'm excited that we are able to include stops at both parents' and spend a little bit of time with them before things get too excitingly hectic. 

image

Should be fun.  I'll probably post more during this trip than I have the past month :)   Enjoy.

No comments: