Monday, August 06, 2007

my movie review

I skipped my Saturday morning longer run as we joined the throng of other Bourne fans and saw Bourne Ultimatum instead. (I'm not really training for anything right now anyways, and this movie was top priority of the day)

Although I really liked the 2nd installment, Bourne Supremacy, I think this 3rd one might be my favorite. In fact, we're thinking of going to see it again this week. If you haven't seen it yet, you're missing out. And Even if you haven't seen the first two movies, the action scenes and smartness of the movie keep you on the edge of your seat.

It's a cloudy, cool 63 degree day here, perfect for a run and far different than the hothot humid summers I'm used to back in Kansas. I'm a big fan of this fall-ish weather.

3 comments:

Ben, aka BadBen said...

I liked the first two movies in the Bourne series, too. I can't wait to see this one with my honey.

Enjoy the fine Seattle Summer weather. We were up in the Portland area a week ago, and I'm heartsick to have to leave the Northwest again. I have to find a way to move to the PacNW, soon. I'm sick of the hot, humid Summers here in KC.

Ben, aka BadBen said...

PS:
If you like good beer and food, check out Elysian Brewing Company at 12th & Pike on Capitol Hill.
Talk to Dick or Dave, and tell them Bad Ben sent you.

Happy trails,
Bad Ben

mouse said...

two things...

1) kansas is officially hotter than the sun. seriously. I'm not exaggerating at all.

2) thanks for giving josh the alternative outlook on the whole "packing up and moving on" thing. I know it makes him feel a lot more confident knowing someone who's done it already, and I think that hearing that you were doing ok is exactly what he needed to hear because we were both kind of frazzled last week. your perspective made us both feel much better, so thanks a ton for that!

and a third, for good measure...

hope things in Seattle are going well!