Monday, September 11, 2006

cheesecake pudding

i think i have trouble keeping up with my blogging for a couple of reasons. The main one being that i prefer my blogs to be entertaining for readers, and lately i just can't come up with anything that i feel would be interesting for others. No words of wisdom, no running revelations, no training triumphs....nothing. Just the same old, same old.

Not that that's a terrible thing, i guess, but it just doesn't create much blog excitement. I need something to inspire me. Something cool to happen. Actually, what i really need is a new job. I'm so bored in my current one, i think my brain is slowly turning to pudding. mmmm, pudding.... i wish i had some cheescake pudding right now.

Good to eat, but not good to have controlling your body. My friend Jessi suggested that i go work at Starbucks and do something fun for awhile, at least until I figure out what i want to do or where i want to go. See, ideally i would start out making lattes at my local Prairie Village Starbucks and then gradually move my way up the corporate ladder. And since i plan on moving to Seattle sometime anyway, i don't think this idea is too crazy. I'd have to make some financial sacrifices for sure, but happiness is more important than material goods 97% of the time. (I don't know for sure what the other 3% involves, but i would imagine it involves a very beautiful Kate Spade purse)

Well, since my blog is mostly about running, i suppose i should blog about running. As mentioned earlier, nothing exciting has happened, so this is just an update on my training for the KC half marathon on Oct. 7th
Since my last post:
9/1 - 3 mi 29:45.....9:55/mi
9/2 - 8 mi 1:14:02.....9:14/mi
9/5 - 2.5 mi 22:12....8:53/mi
9/7 - 4 mi 38:02.....9:30/mi
9/9 - bike 10 mi
9/9 - 10 mi 1:37:30....9:47/mi

The Todd is coming to KC this weekend. I'm pretty thrilled about that.

No comments: