Friday, December 07, 2007

Heading to the big D

I get to enjoy a lovely evening by myself doing laundry and tucking myself into bed by 9 pm. It's a super early start for me tomorrow with a 7 am flight and since I'm confined by the bus schedules at such an early hour, my only chance to get there in time is to take the 4:15 bus. If I miss that bus.....well.....I'll be spending my weekend in chilly Seattle instead of deep in the heart of Texas.
I'm super excited for the weekend, although this will be the fastest cross country trip I've ever made. But it will be nice to spend time with my cousins and the weather looks like it won't be *too* bad:



It's my cousin Ryan's first half marathon and our plan is to run it together, so I'm really looking forward to having an entertaining run.

More details on the flip side!

No comments: