Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I DID IT!

No, sadly, i did not find a job. 

But just as exciting to me....i ran up the entire Inglewood Hill smack dab in the middle of my 5 miler. Without stopping. 

Ever since i gave myself the challenge to run the entire hill, i was just anxious to get it done with.  No matter how hard my heart was beating. No matter how dead tired my quads were.  No matter how bad i wanted to stop and log roll all the way down.

I kept on pushing myself, and a 600 ft elevation rise and over 1/2 mile later, i jumped around like an energy sapped Rocky when i reached the top. It was a successful start to the week.

I had an interview at a marketing firm yesterday that i really enjoyed, but i'm thinking that i don't have quite enough experience as they would prefer. And today I have an interview for a contract job that i already know is not something i would enjoy.

So, i keep on looking.  The gorgeous weather makes me want to play outside instead of job searching. 

No comments: