Friday, January 20, 2006

I know, i know. Bad blogger. I have been on a month long breakup from my blog, but the good news is we've decided to patch things up and get back together. And i can promise that i'll keep my training progress up to date and my relationship with my blog will be stronger than ever. I know this because last night I had my first Team in Training meeting and just being there gave me so much desire to run this marathon for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and all those affected by the cancers. I was so inspired by the stories that were told, that I know there is nothing* that can keep me from finishing this goal. (*serious injury or death are exceptions here) So now after taking that first real step and signing up and paying the race entry fee, it's metaphorically all down hill from here, with a few small bumps along the way. All that's left to do is a little* fundraising and some* running. (by 'little' i mean $4,000 and by 'some' i mean a lot) 135 days to go. No problem.

2 comments:

Ben, aka BadBen said...

Post your fundraising link on your site.

toadgee said...

katie! you're back! yeah, definitely post a fundraising link.