Sunday, September 30, 2007

i couldn't think of a title

I should blog. I really should blog.

That's what i've been thinking for the past several weeks. Problem is, with moving and enjoying my last days of unemployment and traveling and entertaining visitors (and not having internet at my apartment yet), I wasn't very focused on typing up the details of my life on my computer.

So this is my 'I am still alive and still happy out here in this corner of the country' blog.

I moved into my own apartment about two weeks ago and while it's hard going from seeing Todd everyday to only seeing him about 4 days a week, i'm really enjoying living by myself in the city. I found a small studio in the quaint little Eastlake neighborhood, just a short bus ride to work and downtown, and a short jog to the Burke Gilman trail.

And I finally started my new job this week, and so far, so good. I think it will be a pretty exciting and interesting job (talk about beginner's optimism, eh?) and I'm really excited about working with the accounts they assigned me to. And since the weather was nice this past week, I just walked the 2 miles home from work. Plus, my walk takes me along Lake Union, so it makes for a nice scenic walk.

I took a week off from running during my move transition, but with starting a new job, I needed to get back in my running routine. I did some 2, 4, 3 & 6 mile runs this week and need to refocus myself so that I can be ready for the Seattle Half Marathon in late November.

hopefully i can keep up with my blogs from now on so i don't have to cram a whole month's worth of life into a couple paragraphs.

oh, and wasn't that a great K-State win over Texas? and now we're ranked #24! plus, the Chiefs & Seahawks won today too, and Oklahoma lost yesterday,...a great weekend all around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you're back!!