Friday, June 29, 2007

it's 'GO TIME'

the day is finally here!!! everything i own is in a box to the left....to the left..to the left....

the U-Haul is all packed. i've said my goodbyes. i've cried some tears (only thanks to the U-Haul company's poor reservation system). and we are westward bound early in the morning, after breakfast with my parents and brother. i still don't think it's hit me yet, and i forecast that somewhere between Sioux Falls and Rapid City, i'll become a soppy mess of waterworks.

i'll do my best to post updates, but who knows where we'll stay. perhaps the back of the truck. just move a couple boxes and crash on the couches.

farewell KC, you've been good to me. oh, so good. no need to fear, i will not forget you and the good times and great friends you've given me.

No comments: